Joe Fogg is the owner of The Logistics Consultant and has over 25 years experience in logistics and supply chain. His career began in-house with Cadbury-Typhoo, now part of Premier Foods. He has since worked for and with the major names in logistics, retail and consumer goods.
His experience covers a wide range of sectors including Fashion, Grocery Retail, Food Manufacturing and Retail, Healthcare, Telecoms, Automotive and the Public Sector. His work has taken him in to Europe and South America.
Areas of deep expertise include;
- Outsourcing including tendering, pricing and contracting.
- Bid management.
- Operational implementation.
- Supply chain solution design.
- Sales and Marketing for 3pls.
Joe is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport ( CILT) and is currently vice chair of the Outsourcing and Procurement Forum as well as a Steering Committee member for the CILT Benchmarking service.
- MBA – Leicester University.
- Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Regular speaker at Warwick University’s Supply Chain Management courses.
- Mentor for a talent for Tomorrow Programme – including deputy UK CFO, Global CRM Manager and Global Financial Services Operations Manager.
- ‘Strategy’ speaker for a Talent for Tomorrow Programme.
- Coaching Diploma.