I’m Joe Fogg, an independent Supply Chain and Logistics consultant. My service is built on over 25 years of working with major 3pls and blue chip companies including:
Arvato – DHL – FedEx – K&N – Unipart -Wincanton – XPO
Argos – Asda – Co-op – Land Rover – Sainsbury’s – Tesco – Unilever – Uniqlo
- Brexit and international trade and compliance – HTC/IOSS/VAT/Duty/SAD.
- Design and implementation of new fulfilment operations – eCommerce expertise.
- Supply Chain Transformation & Optimisation – network, facilities, COG.
- Designing and implementing digital & eCommerce solutions.
- Implementing digital & supply chain systems – WMS, OMS, IM. CRM & ERP (SAP).
- Logistics Outsourcing – tendering/vendor selection/negotiation/contracting.
- Performance measurement and benchmarking.
- Cost to serve and cost down analysis/initiatives.
- Supplier audits and benchmarking and negotiations.
- Business Process Redesign including re-org.
- Training & knowledge transfer – process flow, process documentation (SOP).
- Setting up new offices, operations, products and services
- Project Management for new facilities, transitions and implementations.
- Implementing Sales, CRM and KAM methodologies.
- New & organic business development and sales.
- Supporting business start-ups and new market entries.
With hands-on experience gained across many verticals, I fully understand the complexities of logistics. I will provide you with straightforward, practical solutions that are appropriate to your business and your supply chain. I’m passionate about doing things better, simpler and at a lower total cost.