Overnight Transport Network Redesign.
- Re-designed an automotive over-night delivery network for after-sales improving OTIF and reducing costs.
- Implementation of new operating metrics to multiple carriers focusing on performance within routes/geographies (rather than rolled up KPIs).
- Increased emphasis on quality including vehicle and driver presentation.
- Implemented daily and weekly network reviews with carrier depot and hub visits.
- Introduced fast response ‘root cause’ analysis processes including field visits.
- Redesigned team structures and roles from internal to customer centric focus.
- Introduced Kaizen and 5S principles to an office environment.