Global Supply Network design and implementation for a global blue chip personal care products manufacturer.
- Designed an implemented a network to supply cosmetic products across the world from a single source plan in South America.
- Solution included coordinating small volumes to meet factory MOQ and container fill needs.
- Implemented a network of de-consolidation centres.
- Introduced a commercial model to meet the needs of individual Marketing & Sales Organisations (MSO) including demand flow, currency fluctuation and cost to serve ratios.
- Cost to serve modelling from factory to warehouse by event to enable value engineering; – Factory – Inland Transfer – Port – Ocean – Port – Customs Clearance – Taxes – Linehaul – Handling – Storage.